Agrisera IncuBlocker (chicken antibody)
AS16 3214 | Agrisera IncuBlocker (Chicken)
|Data sheet||Product citations||Add review|
Agrisera IncuBlocker (chicken) is an "all in one" kit for fast western blot processing. Whole process takes place in a single step as blocking, primary and secondary antibody binding occur simultaneously. Followed by a wash step with included buffer. Depending upon a titer, your antibody can be re-used up to 5 times (not recommended for quantification work). The kit contains all you need to get you started, except for your primary antibody and chemiluminescence developing reagent, which you can also purchase from Agrisera: AgriseraECL BrightEnhanced.
Wash Buffer (Reagent A) and the "all in one" rabbit anti-chicken HRP-conjugated secondary antibody in advanced blocking solution (Reagent B).
Required: primary antibody of your choice and chemiluminescense detection kit, for example Agrisera ECL BrightEnhanced.
Assay time: 15 minutes to 1 hour + 3 x 5 minutes wash
Instruction of use.
Washing (3 x 5 min) --> Incubation with IncuBlocker (15 min-1h) --> Washing (3-4 x 5 min)
Step by step:
1. Add 2 ml of a Wash Buffer (Reagent A), shake at RT for 5 min. then discard the wash buffer. Repeat this step 3 times.
2. Add your primary antibody to 20 ml of reagent B (recommended concentration 0.2-0.5 µg/ml for affinity purified antibodies or standard dilution recommended by manufacture for antibodies in format of serum.
3. Add this solution to your membrane and shake at RT for 15 min-1h (optimized by end user).
4. Discard or collect the solution then return to step 1.
5. Following this procedure your membrane ready for detection using chemiluminescence.
Available pack sizes:
2x 10 ml (trial pack)
2 x 40 ml
2 x 120 ml
2 x 500 ml
Highly stable for 18 month at 2°C to 8°C. Working stock is stable for 7 days at room temperature and 30 days at +4°C. Lot to lot consistency.
High sensitivity, low background and superior signal to noice ratios.