Agrisera Universal Stabilizer
AS18 MacroStab | Agrisera Universal Stabilizer preserves and stabilizes the activity of HRP or ALP conjugates and proteins and other bio-molecules. It is designed as a ready to use stabilizer, buffer, diluent and possible coat block for immunoassays.
This product can be purchased in 3 different volumes:
AS18 Macrostab-10, 10 ml. Trial size limited to one per customer
AS18 Macrostab-100, 100 ml
AS18 Macrostab-1L, 1L
Choose the appropriate volume in the drop down menu to the right
|Data sheet||Product citations||Protocols||Add review||List of articles|
This stabilizer does not contain mammalian proteins like bovine proteins of BSA. This allows to mnimize background issues, unwanted protein interactions and concerns with possible transmission of bovine spongiform encephalopathy (BSE). Stabilizer is not affected by freezing and is supplied as one component liquid, ready to use formula.
- no mammalian proteins included
- minimizes background interactions
- stable through freeze cycles (does not contain glycerol)
- can be used to coat plates and as a blocking agent, potentially enabling both blocking and stabilization at the same time
- can be used directly as an assay buffer for high concentration stock and dilute conjugate solutions
- will stabilize diluted conjugates for months at room temperature
- produced based on SureGuard chemical technology
- can be used directly as an assay buffer
- glycerol will not adversely affect the performance of this stabilizer
- antimicrobial agents are inluded to inhibit bacterial growth
Comparison between Agrisera HRP-conjugate stabilizer and competitor
Related products: Agrisera Universal Stabilizer
- 10ml trial size is restricted to on...