Agrisera WestBlock/Secondary/ECL offer
For an extra 30 EUR on your order you will receive:
- Agrisera Non Mammalian Protein Membrane Blocker
- Matching secondary antibody, HRP conjugated
- Two Agrisera chemiluminescence reagents,
from low picogram (AgriseraBright) to extreme low
femtogram detection range (AgriseraSuperBright).
|Data sheet||Protocols||Add review|
1. Agrisera Non Mammalian Protein Membrane Blocker
AgriBlock | Non mammalian Protein Membrane Blocker (10 ml) is a Western Blot friendly formulation for optimal blocking effect.
- Ready to use, no mammalian protein included
- Stable for a minimum of 2 years
- Contains antimicrobial agents (Bromidox, 0.08%) to prevent bacterial growth
2. Secondary antibody
Goat anti-Rabbit IgG, HRP-conjugated-trial sample(10 µl), to be used at dilutions from 1: 25 000 to 1: 50 000, 1h/RT incubation. Tested on a wide range of species including: dicots, monocots, moss, algae, cyanobacteria and diatoms.
High dilution this antibody can be used provides a benefit of low background signal.
Enough for 50 Western blots (10 ml incubation volume/test).
3. Chemiluminescence detection reagents
Agrisera ECL kit (Bright/SuperBright) trial pack
ECLBright -low pico to mid femtogram detection
ECLSuperBright -extreme low femtogram detection
(2x5 ml of each reagent).
Enough for 10 midi blots (6.8 x 8.1 cm).
This set combines Agrisera primary antibody with matching effective secondary antibody and high and medium sensitivity chemiluminescent detection reagents.
Related products: Agrisera WestBlock/Secondary/ECL offer
- 10ml trial size is restricted to on...