Goat anti-Rabbit IgG Fc, FITC conjugated, min, cross-reactivity to bovine, horse or human serum proteins
|Data sheet||Product citations||Add review|
Antibody purity is > 95% based on SDS-PAGE.
Affinity purified using solid phase Rabbit IgG .
Antibody is supplied in 10 mM Sodium Phosphate, 0.15 M Sodium Chloride, pH 7.2, 1 % (w/v) BSA, Protease/IgG free. 0.05% (w/v) Sodium Azide is added as a preservative.
Based on IEP, this antibody reacts with:
• heavy (γ) chains on rabbit IgG
Based on IEP, no reactivity is observed to:
• non-immunoglobulin rabbit serum proteins
• light chains on all rabbit immunoglobulins
• Rabbit IgG F(ab)'2 fragment
• serum proteins from bovine, horse or human