Ordering and Shipping
How to order
- Place your order online at www.agrisera.com
- Orders by email to [email protected]
- Order through one of Agrisera's distributors
Please note that customers in the UK/Ireland and Israel must place their orders through Agrisera's exclusive distributors for these countries.
Please provide the following information when ordering by email:
- Product code, product name, quantity
- Purchase order number (if applicable)
- Delivery and Invoice addresses
- Contact name and email address
- VAT/Tax identification number (EU customers only)
- For non-EU customers: corporate registration number or equivalent
Frequently Asked Questions
- Shipping information
- Delivery time
Shipping time is 1-2 business days within the EU, 4-5 business days worldwide.
In-stock items are shipped within 1 business day from when the order is registered.
- Courier services
DHL Express or FedEx.
Agrisera does not cover custom duties and taxes.
- Shipping form
Most Agrisera antibodies are lyophilized and shipped at ambient temperature.
- Delivery time
- Payment information
Payment can be made by credit card (MasterCard or Visa) at the checkout page when placing your order, or after the order has been placed here.
- Invoice payment – net 20 days*
- By credit card
Please include the invoice number as reference.
Credit cards must support 3D Secure authentication and payments to foreign (Swedish) bank accounts.
- By bank transfer
Account holder: Agrisera aktiebolag
International Bank Account Number (IBAN)
For payments in EUR: SE42 9190 0000 0919 56962028
For payments in USD: SE20 9190 0000 0919 56962036
For payments in SEK: SE92 9190 0000 0919 56962001
S.W.I.F.T. code (address): DNBASESX
Bank name: DNB Bank ASA
Bank address: DNB Bank ASA, SE-105 88 Stockholm, Sweden
Please include the invoice number as reference. Bank charges are not covered by Agrisera
- We do not accept payments by checks.
- By credit card
*If payment is not made within 20 days from the date of dispatch, customers will be charged late payment fees.
The late payment fee is 20 EUR per week of actual delay, as of the invoice due date.
- Pricing information
- Pricing policy
Price list updated once a year (January). All prices are set in EUR.
USD rate is adjusted every three months. All prices presented on our website are valid.
- Delivery cost
Courier service: 50 EUR (DHL or FedEx).
Courier service on customer's courier account, handling fee: 25 EUR (DHL or FedEx). Please provide your courier account number!
For customers in Japan, South America, Central America and Mexico: 85 EUR by DHL using Agrisera's courier account.
- Pricing policy
- US OrdersAgrisera ships orders daily with FedEx and DHL to the US.
Pricing in USD can easily be accessed by choosing USD as the currency in the converter at the top of the page ("Choose currency").
- What are customs duties and taxes?Customers outside the European Union
Customs duties are added to imported goods at point of entry. The principle behind this is to match the cost of the imported product to the cost of an equivalent product manufactured domestically. This is to regulate market prices and protect industries, and is managed by the OECD.
Depending on the country (and sometimes state/area of said country) in which you reside, imported goods may be subject to taxes. These are enforced according to the laws of your country, and collected by your government/state. As such, these are not imposed or charged by the exporter (Agrisera), nor the country in which the exporter is registered (Sweden), and thus not stated on the invoice. For goods shipped by courier companies, such as DHL and FedEx, duties and taxes owed to the border services of your country, are paid by the courier company on your behalf. The courier company will subsequently charge you this cost.
Unless specifically exempted (as for some universities), you must pay taxes on items you import according to the laws of your country. Import taxes vary for each country, and some countries have entered into free trade agreements, as for example the member states of the European Union (see below).
If you have questions about the import laws and fees of your country, please contact your local customs or government office.
Customers within the European Union
Customs duties do not apply to purchases within the EU.
Agrisera is based in Sweden, which has been part of the EU since 1995. Value Added Tax (VAT) should not be added to sales between companies within the EU, if the buyer has a valid VAT number. Please note that EU customers cannot place an order without a valid VAT number (i.e. must be a VAT-registered business/institution). Only for customers within Sweden will VAT be added by Agrisera to the final order sum. More information can be found here.
- Do I need an import permit?Customers outside the EUIn most cases, you will not need a permit to import the goods that Agrisera provides. However, some agencies may require other licenses, permits, or certifications (see TSCA, for US customers only).Exception: All customers in Australia and New Zealand must provide an import permit to Agrisera prior to the goods being shipped.
Customers within the EU
No licenses, permits or certifications needed.
- What is a TSCA form? (United States only)
Agrisera goods do not contain chemicals that are included in the United States Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA). However, in some cases, US customs need a TSCA form to be filled in. In such cases, an empty form will be provided to you by the courier company.
As Agrisera products are not subject to TSCA, the certification should be a negative one ("I certify that all chemicals in this shipment are not subject to TSCA"). The information needed beyond the negative certification is the importer's name, phone number, email address and signature, as well as a short description of the products (as specified in the form).
The TSCA form must be filled in and submitted by the importer (customer). A TSCA form provided by the exporter (Agrisera) will not be accepted. More information can be found here.
- What is the HS code for Agrisera products?
HS codes, also known as customs tariff numbers, are used to classify products for customs. This information is provided by the exporter (Agrisera) in the customs declaration (only applicable for exports to countries outside of the EU). All Agrisera products fall under the HS code 38220090. Depending on the country in which you reside, variants of this code may apply: 3822009000, 382200, 3822001090.
- What is a corporate registration number?Due to new regulations, Agrisera requires a unique identification number assigned by the state, identifying your company/institution before dispatching orders to said entity. For customers in EU member states, the VAT number for your company/instituion will suffice. For customers in countries outside of the EU, valid identification is e.g. corporate or tax registration numbers.
Below is a list of examples of valid identification numbers.
Employer Identification Number (EIN)
Federal Identification Number (FEIN)
Data Universal Numbering System number (DUNS number)
Company Tax Identification Number (TIN)
Unified Social Credit Number (USCN), 统一社会信用代码
Business Identification Number (BIN)
Corporate number, 法人番号
RFC number, Clave del Registro Federal de Contribuyentes (Clave del R.F.C)
Unique Entity Number (UEN)
Enterprise Registration Number
Business Registration Number, 사업자등록증
- Why exclusive distributors? (UK and Israel only)Our exclusive distributors ensure safe and timely delivery of the items you order. These distributors have great knowledge of the customs clearance and import laws of their countries, which prevents prolonged and complicated import processes. Any potential difference in the prices of certain items, as compared to those on our website, is to cover e.g. customs fees and the logistics necessary for import into your country.Agrisera has exclusive distributors in the UK/Ireland and Israel. Their contact information can be found here.
- Is my antibody of interest in stock?You can check real-time stock balance of any item at any time, in 3 easy steps:
- Go to Quick order under the tab Ordering at the top of the page
- Fill in the product numbers and quanities you wish to check in the table
- Click Update rows. The stock balance for each item will be stated
Note: No order is placed at this point. If you wish to continue and place an order for the items you have enetered in, click Go to checkout, where you can fill in your delivery details and place the order.In-stock items are shipped within 1 business day from when an order is placed. Items that are not in stock have an additional lead time of 5-10 business days.
- Why isn't my credit card accepted?For card payments, strong customer authentication (SCA) is required. This is standard for Visa and MasterCard in many countries, and ensures that multi-factor authentication is used for electronic payments. The protocol for this is called 3D Secure, and is also known as "Verified by Visa" and "MasterCard SecureCode".
The European Union’s revised directive on payment services (PSD2) enforces new requirements to ensure that electronic payments are performed with multi-factor authentication, to increase the security of electronic payments for the buyer. This is something that all banks within the EU must abide by. Due to this, banks in the EU will not, and cannot, accept payments from credit cards that do not meet these security requirements.
Many banks outside of the EU have the necessary multi-factor authentication as the default for the credit cards they supply, while some do not. Generally, most banks can offer multi-factor authentication, and while not always the default, it can be activated if requested.
If you are experiencing problems with credit card payment on the Agrisera website, please ask your bank to change the settings of your credit card to support the newest multi-factor authentication (and payments to foreign banks), or, if not possible to do for your current card, provide you with a card that does.
- Why is my order shipped at ambient temperature?Agrisera has chosen to provide antibodies in lyophilized format due to several benefits, which include:
- Longer product shelf-life
- No risk of antibody degradation in the unlikely event of a delayed shipment
- Environmentally-friendly shipping, with no need for dry ice (the production of which is expensive and energy-consuming)
This method of delivering antibodies has succesfully been used by Agrisera for the last 20 years. The preserved activity of all lyophilized antibodies is confirmed by reconstitution the product and testing it in a specific technique, such as Western blot or immunolocalization.
Upon receiving an antibody from Agrisera, which is lyophilized, it can be stored in -20°C and reconstituted before use. Specific instructions regarding reconstitution volume and addition of glycerol are provided on each product information sheet.