AS16 3953 | Clonality: Polyclonal | Host: Goat | Reactivity: Hordeum vulgare
|Data sheet||Product citations||Protocols||Add review|
For reconstitution add 50 µl, of sterile water.
Lyophilized antibody can be stored at -20°C for up to 3 years. Re-constituted antibody can be stored at 4°C for several days to weeks.
Once reconstituted make aliquots to avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles. Please, remember to spin tubes briefly prior to opening them to avoid any losses that might occur from lyophilized material adhering to the cap or sides of the tubes.
Species of your interest not listed? Contact us
No confirmed exceptions from predicted reactivity are currently known
Material: Barley(flag leaves), fixed in 4% formaldehyde (from paraformaldehyde), embedded in LR White
Samples: Ultrathin sections on Au-Grids
1. Blocking 30 min RT in PBS (pH 7,4) + 0,2% BSA + 0,2 % fish gelatin (= blocking buffer) sterile filtrated
2. Incubation over night at 4°C anti-W1 (goat) 1:200 in blocking buffer
3. Washing: 4x 3 min PBS + 0,1 % BSA (= washing buffer)
4. Incubation 60 min RT, dilution: 1:50 in blocking buffer, rabbit anti-goat (10 nm gold) von Aurion (Code 810077)
5. Washing: 3x 5 min PBS
6. Washing 4x2 min mit A. millipore, staining in saturated aqueous uranyl acetate 10 mins
Courtesy of Dr. Karin Krupinska, Christian-Albrechts-Universität, Kiel, Germany