SNCA | Alpha-synuclein
AS08 358 | Clonality: Polyclonal | Host: Rabbit | Reactivity: Human
|Data sheet||Product citations||Protocols||Add review|
• Membrane: Nitrocellulose
• Blocking buffer: 5% dry milk in PBS, 0.15% tween 20
• Antibody dilution: 1:1000
• Secondary antibody: anti-rabbit (HRP)
• Detection: Enhanced Chemoluminescence (pico) 10s
1. Cell lysate lacking alpha-synuclein 10 000 ng (negative control)
2. Human plasma 10 000 ng (negative control)
3. Human alpha-synuclein 100 ng
4. Human alpha-synuclien 10 ng
Immunolocalization: human tissue was paraffin-embedded and sectioned. De-waxed and rehydrated in an ethanol gradient. Antigens were retrieved in sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) at 95°C for 1 h. The tissue sections were separately incubated for 1 h at RT with primary antibody and antibody binding was visualized with IgG Preoxidase Reagent Kit.
This antibody will recognize human SNCA monomers and multimers in Western blot.
In ELISA this antibody can be used for detection, combined with AS13 2719 as a capture antibody.
Alpha-synuclein is normally an unstructured soluble protein that can aggregate to form insoluble fibrils in pathological conditions characterized by Lewy bodies, such as Parkinson's disease, dementia with Lewy-bodies, and multiple system atrophy.
Related products: SNCA | Alpha-synuclein
This product can b...