SNCA | Alpha-synuclein
AS08 358 | Clonality: Polyclonal | Host: Rabbit | Reactivity: Human
|Data sheet||Product citations||Protocols||Add review|
• Membrane: Nitrocellulose
• Blocking buffer: 5% dry milk in PBS, 0.15% tween 20
• Antibody dilution: 1:1000
• Secondary antibody: anti-rabbit (HRP)
• Detection: Enhanced Chemoluminescence (pico) 10s
1. Cell lysate lacking alpha-synuclein 10 000 ng (negative control)
2. Human plasma 10 000 ng (negative control)
3. Human alpha-synuclein 100 ng
4. Human alpha-synuclien 10 ng
Immunolocalization: human tissue was paraffin-embedded and sectioned. De-waxed and rehydrated in an ethanol gradient. Antigens were retrieved in sodium citrate buffer (pH 6) at 95°C for 1 h. The tissue sections were separately incubated for 1 h at RT with primary antibody and antibody binding was visualized with IgG Preoxidase Reagent Kit.
Alpha-synuclein is normally an unstructured soluble protein that can aggregate to form insoluble fibrils in pathological conditions characterized by Lewy bodies, such as Parkinson's disease, dementia with Lewy-bodies, and multiple system atrophy.